If you work for an organization or you’re running your own business, moving to Philadelphia or to any other major city across the country for some time must mean you need to ensure your organization or business can still operate well. How will you manage to do that? Online platforms engaging into submission management is one great solution. This is a company that accepts as well as curates any digital content like artwork, portfolio, applications, manuscripts, assignment, and many more.
Universities and many organizations are looking into this tool that helps the management for easy flow of operation, communication, tailored approach, and reviewing without the need to download email attachments or carry folders of documents. Submission process is one of the hardest tasks when you’re talking about volumes of applications pouring in everyday. Your organization needs help to streamline this process and be able to review these submissions for easy selection of which to approve or reject in the most accurate way.
Getting used to operate an application or software can sometimes be overwhelming, but if you look for the right one, you will find a user-friendly interface but works wonders whatever your requirements may be.
- Tailored forms according to your design and specifications in terms of color, logo, checkbox list, dropdown, and text fields.
- Easy way to get accurate information from applicants.
- Forms are easily connected and shared through social media platforms.
- Automatic linking to particular questions leads to the creation of nuanced submission form.
- Single Workflow dashboard allows you to access an outpour of application from one central place.
- Ensured collection of data and submission
- Color coded and tag listed for new, pending, as well as in-progress submission for easier identification.
- Seamless reviewing for all submissions.
- Efficient communication with the whole team with several options for permission level assignment.
- Easier and Seamless decision making and collaboration process within the whole team through thumb ups, labels, notes, down voting, or even filling out those forms.
- Automatic score generation based on the upvotes.
- Supports YouTube, hyperlinks, Vimeo, and any type of document.
These types of software and apps are readily available in the market and making a trend in certain industries. But does this mean it is exactly what you need conducting your business? Other important submission management features for a smooth operation include the following:
- Applicant portal
- Reviewer management
- Grant award management
- Applicant management
- Custom Fields
- Approval process control
- API Scoring
- Custom Fields
- White Label
- Custom Fields
- Document management
- Data import/export
- Multichannel marketing
- Real time analytics
- Email management
One of the things you can do to protect yourself against too-good-to-be-true providers when looking for this kind of app is to compare prices, integrations, key tools, and other systems. Search the market and take advantage of the app’s free trial subscription to get a first-hand experience of the product first and not just base your decision from reviews.